Ablorde Ashigbi, is the Founder & CEO of 4Degrees, since July 2017, where he oversees business operations including sales, marketing, business development, and communications. The 4Degrees CRM is an AI based customer relationship management software provider.
- Founder & CEO, 4Degrees
- Global Shaper, World Economic Forum
- Investor, CultureIQ
- Investor, Augury
- Investor, G2 Crowd
- Investor, Hightower Inc.
- Investor, Apervita
- Senior Associate, Pritzker Group
- Senior Associate Consultant, Bain & Company
- Business Fellow, Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology
- Extern, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership,African Leadership Academy
- Business Analyst Intern, Edge Growth
- Associate Consultant Intern, Bain & Company
Board and Advisor Roles
- Advisor, Immersed [Techstars '17]
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Mentor at 1871, Chicago's entrepreneurial hub for digital startups.
- Mr. Ashigbi earned an A.B., Government, Economics minor from Harvard University, 2011.