Abyah Nycole Wynn, is the Co-founder and Managing Director of Twenty65 Fund, since January 2019. She launched the Twenty65 Fund, a micro fund focused on investing in women, especially those of color. Abyah is passionate about rectifying the funding gap, as female startup founders currently receive only 2.7% of all available venture funds, with women of color receiving just 0.2%.
- Co-founder and Managing Director , Twenty65 Fund
- Vice President , Trimantium Capital
- Creative Strategy Consultant, Innovus Advisors
- Communications Director, Capital Tax LLC.
- Junior Associate, SapientNitro
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Board Member, Many Hopes
- Fundraiser, City of Hope
- Volunteer, Reading to Kids
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Advertising and Marketing, Pepperdine University