Alanna Cotton served as Former President, Operations, Central and Eastern Europe at The Coca-Cola Company. She also served as chief marketing officer for stills beverages. With a career spanning 20 years, Ms. Cotton has gained a reputation as a change agent and an innovative business leader at Fortune 50 leaders Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo, where she's held a number of executive positions, including vice president of brands and senior director of sales and business development.
- Senior Vice President, General Manager, Divisional Leader, Samsung Electronics America. Responsible for financial and brand performance of the high-growth segments of the mobile technology market, including personal computing, tablets, virtual reality and wearable tech.
- Vice President, General Manager, Sales & Marketing, PepsiCo
- Commercial Innovation Leader, Operating Department Management, Procter & Gamble
Board and Advisor Roles
- Independent Director of Huntington Bancshares since 2019.
- Member of the board for the nonprofit North Texas Positive Coaching Alliance,
- Member of the advisory board and acted as past co-chair for the Frito-Lay Women of Color Multicultural Alliance,
- Member of the advisory board for the 2013 and 2014 iMedia Brand Summits.
- Ms. Cotton is a Catalyst Award recipient.
- Corporate Innovator of the Year, 2020, Issued by D CEO Magazine
- Top Women in Marketing, 2018, Issued by Brand Innovators
- Most Powerful Women in Consumer Electronics, 2016, Issued by Dealerscope Magazine
Ms. Cotton holds a B.S. in environmental engineering from Northwestern University and an MBA from Stanford University.