Alexander Caedmon Karp, is the billionaire Co-Founder, CEO and Director of Palantir Technologies, since May 2003. Palantir Technologies is a public American software company that specializes in big data analytics.
Mr. Karp has been a billionaire since 2015 but he was unknown to us as having a Black American mother.
Personal Attributes and Interests
- He is the son of a Jewish father and an African American mother.
- Met Palantir co-founder and billionaire Facebook investor Peter Thiel while at Stanford Law School.
- Described himself as a socialist and a progressive
- Co-Founder, CEO and Director, Palantir Technologies
- Founder, Caedmon Group
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member of the board, RoboteX, Inc.
- Member of the board, Palantir Technologies
- Member of the board, Axel Springer SE
- Member of the board, BASF
- Bachelor of Arts/Science, Haverford College
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Stanford University
- Ph.D. in Neoclassical Social Theory, Goethe University, Frankfurt