Bea Arthur, is the Founder, CEO of The Difference, since April 2017. She was also the first African American woman to be accepted into the prestigious Y Combinator startup accelerator program. The Difference provides on-demand affordable behavioural health services in real time by connecting users anywhere in the world with a live, licensed therapist by phone, app, or smart speaker.
- Founder and CEO, The Difference
- Host and Editorial Contributor, Forbes.com
- Founder and CEO, In Your Corner
- Domestic Violence Specialist, FEGS - Center for Women and Families
- She was named part of the New Guard of women in tech by Marie Claire magazine.
- She was named Entrepreneur To Bet On by Newsweek Magazine.
- Techstars, 2019.
- Y Combinator, 2014.
- Teachers College, Columbia University, EdM, MA, Psychological Counselling, 2008.
- Emerson College, BS, Management Communications, 2005.