Billy R. Vickers is the President & CEO of Modular Assembly Innovations and Great Lakes Assemblies since January 2010. Modular Assembly Innovations (MAI), located in Dublin, Ohio, is the parent corporation of a group of certified minority owned companies offering manufacturing and assembly solutions to manufacturers. In 2011, Mr. Vickers established Modular Assembly Innovations, LLC., after buying out TAG Holdings interest in Great Lakes Assemblies, Gulf Shore Assemblies, and Indiana Assemblies, becoming majority owner of the three ventures in partnership with Midwest Express, Inc., a Honda-owned company.
- President & CEO, Modular Assembly Innovations
- President & CEO, Great Lakes Assemblies
- President & CEO, TAG Holdings
- CEO, Yale Inspection Services, an MBE certified company providing quality-engineering services to the automotive supply base.
- General manager, Director of operations, New Haven Foundry the largest minority owned foundry in the United States.
- Lead negotiator for two consecutive UAW contracts that eliminated incentive pay for production workers and created a tiered wage scale for new employees.
- Plant superintendent, Ironton Iron Casting plant in Ironton, Ohio.
- Bachelor of Science, North Carolina State University.