Charles E. Phillips, is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of RECOGNIZE Partners, since January 2020. He was previously CEO and Chairman Of The Board Of Directors OF Infor for nine years, (2010 to August 2020).
Mr. Phillips has over 35 years of management experience.
- Managing Partner and Co-Founder, RECOGNIZE.
- CEO and Chairman Of The Board Of Directors, Info.
- President and Member of Board of Directors, Oracle Corporation.
- Managing Director, Morgan Stanley.
- Senior Vice President, Kidder Peabody.
- Senior Vice President, SoundView Technology Group.
- Vice President Software, BNY Mellon.
- Captain, United States Marine Corps, 2nd Battalion, 10th Marines.
Board and Advisor Roles
Mr. Phillips has served on numerous boards.
- Board of Directors, ViacomCBS.
- Board Member, American Express.
- Board Member, the Council of Foreign Relations.
- Board Member, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Chairman of the Apollo Theater.
- the Co-Chair and Co-founder of the Black Economic Alliance.
- President Obama's Economic Recovery Board.
Mr. Phillips holds:
- A BS in Computer Science from the United States Air Force Academy.
- A JD from New York Law School.
- An MBA from Hampton University.