Chika Nwobi, is the Founder and CEO of Decagon, since September 2018. He is also founder and CEO of L5Lab, a Nigeria based business incubator in the mobile Internet space.
- Founder & CEO, Decagon
- Founder & CEO, L5Lab
- Venture Partner, Rise Capital
- Co-Founder & Board Member, Cheki.com.ng
- Co-Founder & Director, 440.NG
- Founder & Chairman , CNMedia
- Solution Consultant, Airtuit Inc
- Software Engineer / Internship, Sprint
- Software Engineer / Internship, Eastman Chemical Company
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member Board Of Directors, Unilever
- Membership Director - Lagos Chapter, Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Investor & Board Member, Jobberman.com
- Board Member, Cheki.com.ng
- He was part of the Nigeria 2025 Scenarios Team
- Nominee for the Future Awards Entrepreneur of the Year and Young Person of The Year, 2007.
- He has been an invited speaker twice at the GSM Africa conference in Cape Town, South Africa.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- President/ Founder of East Tennessee State University Chapter, The Impact Movement
- Master of Science - MS, Software Engineering, University of Oxford, 2019
- INSEAD, 2010
- Tsinghua University
- BA in Economics and a B.Sc. in Computer Science, East Tennessee State University, 2000