Darren Dixon, is a Partner at Goldman Sachs, since November 2020. Mr. Dixon is the youngest Black Partner at the Company, where he has worked since graduating college in July 2008.
- Goldman Sachs
- Managing Director-- Head of EMEA and LatAm Structured Finance Investing & Lending
- Managing Director - Head of Latin America Structured Credit Trading
- Vice President - Head of Latin America Structured Credit Trading
- Associate - Principal Funding and Investments (PFI)
- Analyst - Principal Funding and Investments (PFI)
- 30 Under 30 - Finance, 2016, Forbes
- Bachelor of Business Administration, College of William and Mary, 2008.