Frank Clyburn, is the CEO and member of the Board of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., effective February 2022. He is newest and 22nd member of the Black Fortune 500 CEO club.
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Married father of two.
- Philadelphia Eagles fan.
- Merck, 12 years.
- Executive vice president and president, Human Health
- Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
- President, Global Oncology & Market Access
- President, Primary Care and Women's Health Business Line
- SVP, Global Franchises & Market Access
- Sanofi Aventis
- Vice president of the oncology and internal medicine business units
- Held a wide range of leadership roles with that company, in addition to leading the integration of Sanofi and Aventis.
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member of the board of directors for the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) and
- Member of the board, DuPont
- Served as chairman to the Thomas Edison State University board of trustees.
Frank received his Master of Business Administration degree from Arizona State University and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin & Marshall College.