Freddie Figgers is the founder and CEO of Figgers Communication, founder The Figgers Foundation, and FiggHealth. Mr. Figgers, who was abandoned next to a dumpster at birth, at 16 started a computer repair company and five years later he was able to purchase a cellphone tower. At 19, Mr. Figgers launched Figgers Communication, which provides communications services to more than 3 million customers internationally.
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Mr. Figgers holds four utility and two telecommunications patents.
- He is married to Natlie Figgers, an attorney and they have a daughter.
- Chief Executive Officer, Figgers Communication Inc., Feb 2011 – Present,10 yrs 8 mos, Florida.
- Chief Software architect, FigTeckit, May 2007 – Jan 2013, 5 yrs 9 mos.
- Communications/Technical Assistance,Computer Admin,Apr 2003 – Jan 2013,9 yrs 10 mos.
- Computer Technician Web Application Senior Software Developer Network Data Administrator, Computer Administrator, Feb 2003 – Jan 2013,10 yrs.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
Mr. Figgers runs a foundation that assists disadvantaged children and families and provides grants for education and healthcare projects.
Mr. Figgers attented Florida Atlantic University, however in 2009 he dropped out of college to focus on his business interest.