Grace Vandecruze is the Founder and Managing Director, Grace Global Capital, LLC., a consulting firm providing M&A financial advisory, restructuring, and valuation to insurance executives, boards and financial regulators since 2006. Her career has been dedicated to the relentless mission of advising her clients in effectively executing growth strategy and managing change. She has delivered advisory expertise on over $5 billion of insurance transactions.
Personal Attributes and Interests
- Grace is an experienced mountaineer, she has climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, Annapurna, the Himalayan in Bhutan and Everest Base Camp.
- She is also a licensed sailor.
Grace has extensive expertise in mergers and acquisitions and capital raising with over 20 years of experience as an investment banking managing director and over $25bln in transactions.
- Founder and Managing Director, Grace Global Capital, LLC, 14+ years.
- Managing Director, Swiss Re, 7+ years.
- Vice President, Private Equity, Head & Company, 3+ years.
- Associate, Merrill Lynch, 2 years.
- Audit Manager, Grant Thornton LLP, 4 years.
- Senior Auditor, Ernst & Young, 3 years.
Board and Advisor Roles
Grace is or was a board member of:
- The Doctors Company
- Link Logistics Real Estate
- Resolution Holdings
- M Financial Group
Grace was selected as one of the "Directors to Watch" by Directors & Boards magazine, and "Woman to Watch" by Business Insurance magazine. In addition, she was awarded "Corporate Woman of the Year" by Pace University.
Grace is frequently quoted in the financial press, including The American Banker, Insurance Journal, SNL Financial and AM Best TV and Journal. She is a regular keynote speaker on the M&A landscape at the Mid-West Zone Conference of National Association of Insurance Commissioners, M Financial Annual Marketing Meeting and The Baker Tilly Insurance Conference.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- She serves on the Wharton Graduate Executive Board.
Grace earned an MBA in Finance from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1994 and a BBA in Accounting from Pace University in 1985. She is a Certified Public Accountant.