James R. Nowlin is the CEO, Managing Partner of Excel Global Partners, since 2007. At age 26, Mr. Nowlin walked away from a six-figure practice as a corporate attorney to start Excel Global Partners. Excel Global Partners assists CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and GCs with challenges like building infrastructure, mergers and acquisitions, rapid growth, improving performance, bridging a leadership skill, or navigating a company through change.
Mr. Nowlin is the child of a truck driver and factory worker and grew up in the rural foothills of Virginia.
- CEO, Managing Partner, Excel Global Partners, since 2007
- Keynote Speaker and Author, Excelerated Media
- Managing Director, Major Lindsey & Africa
- Corporate Attorney,, Winstead PC
He is the author of The Purposeful Millionaire: 52 Rules for Creating a Life of Wealth and Happiness Now.
- Duke University School of Law, Doctor of Law (J.D.), 2003 - 2006
- Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management, Advanced Management Education Program, 2013
- The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, Executive Development Program, 2011
- Howard University College of Medicine, Stint in Medical Doctor Curriculum, 2002 - 2003
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts - BA, 1998 - 2002