Joyce M. Roche is retired President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Girls Incorporated. She served in this capacity from September 2000 to 2010. Girls Incorporated is a national nonprofit research, education, and advocacy organization in New York, New York.
- Ms. Roche was an independent marketing consultant from 1998 to 2000.
- She was president and chief operating officer of Carson, Inc. from 1996 to 1998 and executive vice president of global marketing of Carson, Inc. from 1995 to 1996.
- She was a Vice President of Avon, 1975 to 1994.
Board and Advisor Roles
- Ms. Roche has been a director of AT&T since October 1998 to 2018.
- She served a director of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., from 2011 to 2014.
- She served as a director of Southern New England Telecommunications Corporation from 1997 until the company was acquired by AT&T (then known as SBC Communications Inc.) in 1998. She is a member of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee and the Public Policy Committee.
- She is a director of Macy's, Inc. and Tupperware Brands Corporation.
Ms. Roche is a graduate of Dillard University in New Orleans and holds an MBA from Columbia University.