Melonie Parker, is the Chief Diversity Officer at Google, since April, 2019. She leads the Employee Engagement Organization which is a global team of Googlers who are responsible for driving large-scale impact across Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs; Employee Relations; and Compliance, Integrity & Governance.
- Google, 5yrs, currently, Chief Diversity OfficerChief Diversity Officer
- Sandia National Laboratories, 2.5yrs., Vice President of Human Resources & Communications
- Lockheed Martin, 18yrs, Human Resources Director, Lockheed Martin MST
- Hampton University , Bachelor's degree, Mass Communication/Media Studies.
- Villanova University, Master's degree, Human Resources Development.
- The Leadership Consortium, Selected to join the inaugural cohort of The Leadership Consortium.