Mimi Alemayehou, is the Senior Vice President for Public Private Partnership at Mastercard, since September 2020.
- Senior Vice President for Public Private Partnership, Mastercard
- Managing Director, Black Rhino Group
- Executive Advisor & Chair of Blackstone Africa Infrastructure LP, The Blackstone Group
- Executive Vice President, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- Managing Partner, Trade Links, LLC
- Manager, IESC - International Executive Service Corps
Board and Advisor Roles
- Independent Board Director, Twitter
- Board Member, The Energy for Growth Hub
- Board Member, FinDev Canada
- Board Member, African Development Bank
Ms. Alemayehou received a Distinguished Honour Award for her outstanding service as the United States Executive Director on the Board of Directors for the African Development Bank from United States Secretary of Treasury, Henry Paulson.
Ms. Alemayehou earned a Masters (1998), International Affairs from Tufts University.