Morgan DeBaun, is the Founder, CEO of Blavity Inc., a tech media startup and digital community catering to Black millennials, since September 2014. The company raised $1 millions in a September 2016 seed round from 500 Startups and claims to reach over 100 million millennials per month through its brand portfolio which includes: Blavity News, 21Ninety, AfroTech, Travel Noire, and Shadow & Act.
- Founder, CEO, Blavity Inc. Blavity Inc.
- Business development and product manager, Intuit.
Board and Advisor Roles
- Strategic advisor, Council Member, American Airlines.
- Member Of The Board Of Advisors, CES.
- Advisory Board Member, Black Economic Alliance.
Ms. DeBaun has been widely quoted as a millennials expert and up and coming entrepreneur in top tier consumer and business publications like Forbes, Huffington Post, NPR, TechCrunch and many more. In addition she has appeared on many panels and conferences discussing the role of diversity in media, growth hacking a startup, and how brands can work authentically to reach millennials.
Ms. DeBaun graduated with a BA, Political Science, Entrepreneurship, 2012, Washington University in St. Louis.