Najoh Tita-Reid is the Global Chief Marketing Officer for Logitech. She is responsible for worldwide marketing, brand equity, creative, branded and DTC ecommerce sites, and marketing transformation. She has 25 years of experience as a Commercial Business Leader with a strong track record of driving results. She is recognized as a strong leader of business and organizational transformation, designing breakthrough marketing strategies, developing innovation, and creating strategic plans to drive sustainable business growth.
- Member Of The Board Of Advisors, Tru Optik, Oct 2019 – Oct 2020, 1 yr 1 mo, Tru Optik is the most relied upon data marketplace and data management platform for connected TV, streaming audio and gaming, enabling the OTT and streaming media advertising ecosystem.
- Chief Marketing Officer and Member of the Executive Board, Hero Group, 2017 – 2019, 2 yrs, Zürich Area, Switzerland, CMO and member of the Executive Board reported directly to the CEO.
- Vice President, Country Division Head, UK, Ireland (joined Bayer via M&A), Bayer Pharmaceuticals, 2014 – 2017, 3 yrs, London, United Kingdom, Responsibilities for Bayer Consumer Care, UK business included ownership of the P&L, managing cross functional leadership team, leading overall consumer care organization and driving sustainable business results.
- Senior Vice President, GlobalHue Advertising Agency, 2009 – 2011, 2 yrs, Lead executive on client accounts responsible for a total revenue portfolio.
Board and Advisor Roles
- She is a founding member of the Black Executive CMO Alliance.
- She is a member of The Executive Leadership Council, where she serves on the International Steering Committee and the Community Service Committee.
- She serves on the board of AdThrive, a digital media company that serves publishers and creators by enabling them to drive ad revenue.
Ms. Tita-Reid earned an MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a BA in English from Spelman College. She also completed the Executive Leadership Program at IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland, the Women’s Executive Leadership Program at Simmons University, the Design Thinking program at the Stanford School of Design, and is a graduate of UKs CBI Leadership Program (Confederation of British Industry) focused on building executive business leadership skills to drive political and policy change.