Navalayo “Nava” Osembo, is the Co-founder, CEO of Enda Athletic, Inc., since February, 2015. There are lots of running shoe brands out there but Enda uniquely draws its inspiration from the great Kenyan runners. It was founded with the mission to bring Kenyan athletic excellence to runners everywhere.
- Sports Tourism Technical Committee, Member, Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Enda Athletic, Inc., Co Founder & CEO
- United Nations OCHA, Humanitarian Affairs Officer
- Deloitte East Africa, Business Analyst and Consultant
- Top 100 Kenyans 2021 (Business Category)
- 2021 Africa's Business Heroes (ABH), 2nd Runner Up
- Zuri Awards (Kenya) - Sports Category
- Business Insider, 2020 Power List: 28 most outstanding people of color transforming the sneaker industry
- Business Daily, 2019, Top 40 Under 40 women in Kenya
- The African Diaspora Network, 2019 Builders of Africa's Future Awardee
- 2019 Skoll World Forum Emerging Leader
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Seed - Stanford Institute for Innovation in Developing Economies, 2022.
- Learning Tree International, Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification, Project Management, 2016.
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Msc International Development and Humanitarian Emergencies, 2014.