Noluthando Gosa, is the founder and CEO of Akhona Group Pty Ltd, a 100% black privately held investment holding company.
- Ms. Gosa was one of the founding members of SA’s first telecommunication regulatory authority, the South African Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (SATRA), now called the Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA).
- She has served as an Investment Committee Member of the National Empowerment Fund.
- She was Chairperson of the Gauteng Liquor Board.
- Sell side analyst, Investec Bank in 2000 - 2003.
Board and Advisor Roles
Ms. Gosa has extensive experience of governance and serves or has served on the following boards:
- AON SA
- Broll Property Group
- Investec Asset Management
- JSE listed Verimark Holdings
- ArcelorMittal South Africa
- Hulisani Holdings
- Advisory Board of the Mining Indaba
- Southern Africa-Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the JSE-listed Verimark SA
- She is a long-standing member of the Institute of Directors of SA
Ms. Gosa has been a recipient of a number of awards, including:
- Association of Black Securities and Investments Professionals (ABSIP);
- the Black Management Forum’s Gauteng Branch.
- a nomination for the Most Influential Women of SA Awards.
- first runner-up of the Women’s Property Network.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
Ms. Gosa was one of the Commissioners of the first National Planning Commission that drafted the National Development Plan – South Africa’s master plan to economic growth and Vision 2030.
Ms. Gosa holds:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), the University of New Brunswick in Canada.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University, Ontario, Canada.
- BA Communication (Hons), Fort Hare University, Eastern Cape, South Africa.