Priscilla Baffour, is the Head of Diversity and Inclusion of TikTok Europe, since April 2021. She is responsible for driving TikTok’s European Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
Ms. Baffour has an abundance of experience in helping companies to increase diversity.
- Head of Diversity and Inclusion - TikTok Europe, TikTok, Apr 2021 - Present, 7 months.
- Cultural Advisory Council Member, ITV, Jul 2021 - Present, 4 months.
- Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Financial Times, Mar 2019 - Apr 2021, 2 years 2 months.
- Founder, We Do Diversity, Mar 2017 - Present, 4 years 8 months.
- Head of Diversity & Inclusion, ITN, Oct 2017 - Feb 2019, 1 year 5 months.
- Industry Talent Specialist, Channel 4, Mar 2012 - Mar 2017, 5 years 1 month.
- Youth Outreach & Projects Manager, Media Trust, Apr 2008 - Mar 2012, 4 years.
- Campaigns Manager, Radio Relations, Oct 2007 - Apr 2008, 7 months.
- Events Co-ordinator, Media Trust, Sep 2006 - Oct 2007, 1 year 2 months.
- In 2018 she was named one of the top eight BAME workplace heros at the Investing in Ethnicity Awards.
Ms. Baffour earned her BA (Hon), in Journalism & Media Performance, from the University of Bedfordshire, 2006.