Roy Banks is Chief Executive Officer at Weave, since December 2020. A pioneer in digital payments, Mr. Banks is an experienced C-level executive and veteran of the United States Navy with over 20 years of public and private company leadership, executive management and operations experience in sales, marketing, finance, mergers and acquisitions, product development, manufacturing and distribution of products and services.
"Over the course of my career, I have been responsible for generating approximately $2.5 billion in shareholder value."
Mr. Banks has 20 years of experience in high-tech software development, e-commerce, internet marketing and payment processing.
- Chief Executive Officer, Weave HQ, Dec 2020 - Present, 1 year.
- CEO Partner, Tritium Partners, Jul 2019 - Aug 2020, 1 year 2 months.
- President and Board Member, Truckstop.com, 2018 - 2019, 1 year.
- CEO, Network Merchants, LLC., May 2014 - 2018, 4 years.
- Executive in Residence - Great Hill Partners, Great Hill Partners, Oct 2013 - Apr 2014, 7 months.
- CEO, OpenEdge Payments (formerly Accelerated Payment Technologies), Nov 2008 - Apr 2013, 4 years 6 months.
- President, Authorize.Net, Jul 1999 - Nov 2008, 9 years 5 months.
- Director of Market Development, PowerQuest, Apr 1996 - Jun 1999, 3 years 3 months.
- Software Engineer and Product Marketing Manager, WordPerfect Corporation, Aug 1992 - Mar 1996, 3 years 8 months.
- Petty Officer 2nd Class: Software Engineer, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY, Jul 1987 - Jul 1992, 5 years 1 month.
Board and Advisor Roles
Mr. Banks has served as a Board Member for Truckstop.
Mr. Banks holds a Bachelor’s in Business Management from Utah Valley University.