Russ Hutchinson, is the Chief Strategy Officer, since January 2021 and an Ex Officio member of the Management Committee of Goldman Sachs. He is also a member of the Firmwide Asset Liability Committee. Mr. Hutchinson helps drive Goldman Sachs’ strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), strategic investing and partnership efforts. He also plays a key role in the firm’s ongoing focus on innovation through GS Accelerate, the firm’s internal innovation engine. He has been with the firm for over 21 years.
- Goldman Sachs
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Partner, Head of Americas Financial Inst. M&A
- Managing Director
- Investment Banker
- Associate Consultant, The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member of the board of directors, The Studio Museum in Harlem
- Member of the board of directors, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance and Economics, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 2001.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Engineering Physics, Queen's University, 1997.