Sara Menker, is the Founder & CEO of Gro Intelligence, Inc., since August 2012. Gro Intelligence is a Software As A Service (SAAS), that provides an application that gathers, aggregates, and processes global food and agriculture data using proprietary algorithms.
Personal Attributes and Interests
- She was born and raised in Ethiopia.
- CEO/Founder, GRO Ventures
- CEO/Founder, Gro Intelligence Inc
- VP Commodities, Morgan Stanley & Co
Board and Advisor Roles
- Advisory Board Member, Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO).
- Chair of the Board of Truth Aid.
- Trustee of the Mandela Institute For Development Studies.
- Member of the Global Agenda Council on Africa, the World Economic Forum.
- The 100 Most Influential People 2021, TIME magazine.
- Global Young Leader, the World Economic Forum.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Fellow of the African Leadership Initiative of the Aspen Institute.
- MBA, Columbia University
- Graduate, London School of Economics & Political Science
- B.A., Mount Holyoke College