Serena Williams, is the Founder & Partner of Serena Ventures, since April 2010. She is an American professional tennis player, who has won 23 Grand Slam singles titles. The Women's Tennis Association ranked her singles world No. 1 on eight separate occasions between 2002 and 2017. She is also an activist, marketer, brand builder, and a dedicated philanthropist.
Serena Ventures has investments in over 60 companies across multiple industries. including businesses that touch e-commerce, food & beverage, fashion, health & wellness, social good, and more.
On March 1, 2022, the company announced it had raised it's first outside capital of $111 million for its inaugural fund.
- Serena Ventures
- S by Serena
- Serena Williams Jewelry
- She’s a certified nail technician
- Nike partnership
- Puma partnership
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member of the Board of Poshmark, Inc.
- Member of the Board of directors of SVMK Inc., doing business as SurveyMonkey
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Serena Williams Foundation
- The Williams Sisters Fund
- Goodwill Ambassador with UNICEF
- The Yetunde Price Resource Center
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Serena teamed up with BELLA+CANVAS on the Masks for Kids campaign to ensure that kids across America would be able to start the 2020-21 school year safely.
- In the summer of 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic increased food insecurity around the country, Serena partnered with Instacart to kick off and bring awareness to their #GiveFromTheCart Challenge.