Tristan Walker, is the Founder & CEO, since June 2013, of Walker & Company Brands, Inc., a consumer goods company focused on developing health and beauty products for people of colour.
- Founder & CEO, Walker & Company Brands, Inc.
- Entrepreneur-In-Residence, Andreessen Horowitz
- Business Development, foursquare
- Consultant (Summer), The Boston Consulting Group
- InternI, Twitter, Inc.
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member, Board of Directors, Foot Locker, Inc.
- Member, Board Of Directors, Shake Shack
- Board Trustee, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Board Member, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Advertising Age, 40 Under 40, 2016
- Advertising Age, Creativity 50 2014: The Most Creative People of the Year, 2014
- USA Today, Smarter. Faster. More colourful: 2014 People of the Year, 2014
- Fortune Magazine, 40 Under 40, 2014
- Vanity Fair ,The Next Establishment, 2014
- TheGrio.com's 100: History Makers in the Making, 2011
- Mediaweek, 20 to Watch
- Black Enterprise "40 Next"
- The Hollywood Report, Digital Power 50
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Founder, Chairman Emeritus, CODE2040
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, MBA, Business Administration and Management, General
- Stony Brook University, BA, Economics