Position: Founder & CEO;
Company: MyGrowthFund Venture Partners;
Industry: Venture Capital;
Residence: South Africa;
Nationality: South African;
Vusi Thembekwayo, is the Founder & CEO of MyGrowthFund Venture Partners, since April 2014. Mr. Thembekwayo is also a well respected professional spearer. His MyGrowthFund Venture Partners operates several funds, Mezzanine Fund, Venture Fund, R350mln SME Debt Fund and the Contract-Finance Fund.
- Chief Executive Officer, MyGrowthFund Venture Partners.
- Investor & Board Member, Squared Financial Services.
- General Partner, Watermark Afrika Fund Managers.
- Alternate Chairman: Investment Committee, Impact Investment Fund Managers.
- Global Speaker, Vusi Thembekwayo Inc.
- Director: New Markets & Structured Income, Metcash.
Board and Advisor Roles
- Executive Board Member, IC Knowledge Bureau.
- Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, The Silicon Cape Initiative.
- Executive Board Director , The Innovation Village.
- Executive Board Member, Southern African Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (SAVCA).
- Non-Executive Director & Shareholder, RBA Holdings Ltd.
- Member, Issued by National Speakers Association, New York, Feb 2014
- Invited Speaker, Issued by World Bank, Apr 2013
- Youngest Director of Listed Company in SA (JSE listed), Apr 2013
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Issued by Black Business Quarterly, Sep 2011
- Cum Laude (Top 3 Students), Issued by Wits Business School, Oct 2009
- Public Speaking World Championship Finalist, Issued by English Speaking Union, Jul 2002
- Executive MBA (Dean's List), Business/Managerial Economics, Ashridge Executive Education, Hult International Business School, 2018.
- Corporate Finance (emphasis on Advanced Valuation), Financial Modelling & Valuations (Cum Laude), INSEAD, 2012.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Post Graduate of Business Administration, GIBS Business School (Gordon Institute of Business Science), 2011.
- Management Advanced Programme (Cum Laude), Commerce, University of the Witwatersrand, 2009.
Please Support Our Partners
If You Like Our Content, Please Consider Making A Small $5 Donation.
This week's selection of outstandng Black executives
Curtis "50 Cent" JacksonCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Born: July 6, 1975, South Jamaica, New York;
Occupation: Businessman, musician, television producer, actor;
Marian CroakCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Dr. Marian Rogers Croak is Vice President of Google's Research Center for Responsible AI and Human Centered Technology, which is responsible for…
Mohammed IbrahimCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Born: May 3, 1946, Sudan;
Position: Founder and Chairman;
Company: Satya Capital Ltd.;
Industry: Investment Funds;
Residence: United Kingdom; …
Robert L. JohnsonCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Date of Birth: April 8, 1946, in Hickory, Mississippi;
Education: University of Illinois, BA, 1968; Princeton University,…
Recently Added Black Executives
Mariam JimohCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Mariam Jimoh is the founder and CEO of Oja, a grocery delivery service that picks up & delivers produce from local ethnic grocery stores to customers.…
Danyel Surrency Jones
Danyel Surrency Jones, is the head of Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator (BBA) program, which aims to empower Black entrepreneurs with financial…
Tia SilasCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Tia Silas is the Chief Talent Officer of Shopify, a Canadian e-commerce company. She oversees Culture, Internal Operations, Employee Experience &…
Latest News & Articles
How to Use Visualization and a Vision Board to Boost Your Business SuccessCreated by Errol Mars
A vision board is a visual representation of your goals and desires that helps you to clarify your intentions, motivate you to take action, focus on…
Black Female Fortune 500 CEO Addresses Professional Women NationwideCreated by The Network Journal
When The Network Journal (TNJ) in 2017 asked Thasunda Brown Duckett to tell us the three most important things she would like people to know about…
Ethiopians Sue Meta for $1.6bnCreated by African.Business
Two Ethiopians have filed a lawsuit in Kenya’s High Court in Nairobi against US tech giant Meta, the owner of Facebook, for failing to prevent the…
Recently Updated Profiles
Michael Lee-ChinCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Born: January 3, 1951, Port Antonio, Jamaica;
Company: Portland Holdings Inc.;
Position: Founder, Executive…
LeBron JamesCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Born: December 30, 1984, Akron, Ohio;
Occupation: Businessman, Professional Athlete;
Company: SpringHill Company; …
Tiger WoodsCreated by BlackEntrepreneurProfile.com
Born: December 30, 1975, Cypress, California;
Occupation: Businessman, Professional Athlete;
Position: Founder, CEO;
Company: TGR Ventures; …
FTC: Black Entrepreneur & Executive Profiles is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links. You support us by using our links to buy products, it will cost you nothing extra.
We also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.