G. Scott Uzzell is President & CEO of Converse, Inc., since January 2019. He leads all aspects of the business globally and successfully returning the company to the Basketball category.
- President & CEO, Converse, Jan 2019 – Present, 2 yrs 10 mos, Boston, Massachusetts.
- President, Venturing & Emerging Brands Unit (Venture Capital Business Unit), The Coca-Cola Company, May 2014 – Jan 2019, 4 yrs 9 mos, Atlanta, Ga.
- President/EVP Chief Commercial Officer, ZICO Beverages, LLC, Oct 2012 – May 2014, 1 yr 8 mos, El Segundo, Ca.
Board and Advisor Roles
Mr. Uzzell serves or served on the boards of:
- Board Member, SC Johnson, Jan 2020 – Present, 1 yr 10 mos.
- Board Member (Acquired Jan ‘19), State Bank and Trust Company, Dec 2017 – Feb 2019, 1 yr 3 mos.
- Board Member, The Executive Leadership Council.
- Board Member, Florida A&M University Foundation Board.
Mr. Uzzell received his MBA from the University of Chicago and a bachelor’s degree in business from Florida A&M University.