Anton V. Vincent is President of Mars Wrigley North America. Since joining Mars, Mr. Vincent has steered the acceleration of value creation of one of the world’s largest consumer brand portfolios that includes iconic brands like M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, ORBIT®, EXTRA® and Skittles®, to name a few. Mars Wrigley is a subsidiary of privately held Mars Incorporated, manufacturer of chocolate, chewing gum, mints and fruity confections.
- Prior to joining Mars Wrigley in May 2019, Mr. Vincent served as chief executive officer at Greencore USA, a leading global manufacturer of convenience foods, from June through December 2018.
- Prior to Greencore, he spent much of his career with General Mills, holding various leadership roles including president of the Baking Division (from 2010 to 2012), president of the Frozen Frontier Division (2012 to 2014), and president of the U.S. Snacks Division (from 2014 to 2016).
Board and Advisor Roles
Mr. Vincent serves on the board of International Paper (IP), a NYSE, March 1, 2021. He is active as a board member for National Confectionary Association, Sustainable Foods Policy Alliance and the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University Dean's Council.
Mr. Vincent has been recognized by a variety of organizations and publications for his leadership excellence, including:
- Savoy Magazine Top 100 Most Influential African Americans in Corporate America 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019.
- Black Enterprise Most Powerful African Americans in Corporate America.
- 2008 Minneapolis Business Journal Minority Corporate Executive of the Year.
Philanthropy, Community Service and Memberships
- Mr. Vincent is a founding member of the Black Executive CMO Alliance (BECA).
Mr. Vincent holds a BBA in Finance from Sam Houston State University and an MBA in Marketing from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.