Asahi Pompey, is a Partner, Global Head of Corporate Engagement & President of the Goldman Sachs Foundation of Goldman Sachs, since January 2019. She is a member of the Management Committee, the Global Inclusion and Diversity Committee and a sponsor of the Firmwide Black Network. She has been with Goldman Sachs for over 15 years in various capacities.
Personal Attributes and Interests
- She was born in Guyana, South America.
- She attended high school in Tokyo, Japan.
- Partner, Global Head of Corporate Engagement & President of the Goldman Sachs Foundation, Goldman Sachs
- Senior Corporate Counsel, Pfizer
- U.S. Counsel, The Economist
- Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
Board and Advisor Roles
- Member, Board Of Directors, Swarthmore College
- Member, Advisory Boards of Forbes’ Next 1,000
- Member, Glamour, Women of the Year
- Member, Advisory Council, the Milken Center for Advancing the American Dream
- Doctor of Law (JD), Law, Columbia Law School
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science, Swarthmore College